06 July 2015

Bare

Undress my mind slowly
Peel away the seemingly boundless layers
Removing seams and revealing things that remained unshown to others
Embrace me
Trace your fingers along the what-if's and neverminds of my conscience
Caress between my inner thoughts 
Calming my fears as they tremble
Awaken places that were once uninspired
Admire the outpour of my deepest desires
Drenched in curiosity
I yearn to have you inside
Decide if you want to protect your pride or penetrate my core unpretentiously
Solidify your essence as I submit to your presence
So pleasantly relentless and fitting
Explore every crevice of the depths of my being
Delicate. Unsurpassed. Extraordinary.
How ripe, the fruits of my labor, both minor and major
My mind's wrapped tightly around you stroking my ego
Simultaneous exchange of favors
Saturate me with substance
I swallow my pride and savor your character
Aware, bare, and exposed
Intertwined with mine
Time invested delving into my interior
Forever dwell in my mind

-jadeleilani

No comments:

Post a Comment